Finally, WordPress 3.5 Release Candidate 3 is out! The WordPress development team says that they have made a number of changes over the last week since Release Candidate 2. Some of the changes made are listed below.
- UI improvements for the new media manager.
- Show more information about uploading errors when they occur.
- When inserting an image into a post, don’t forget the alternative text.
- New admin button styles fixes.
- Improvements for mobile devices, Internet Explorer, and right-to-left languages.
- Fix cookies for subdomain installs when multisite is installed in a subdirectory.
- Fix ms-files.php rewriting for very old multisite installs.
As it is still in development stage, there are few minor issues left to be fixed. They also said that very soon we can see the new WordPress 3.5.
WordPress 3.5 Release Candidate 3 is available for download for all users. Don’t forget that it is still in development stage and you shouldn’t be using it on your production site. You can find more list of features in the About Page in the toolbar.
We have tried it on a demo site and must say it’s Epic. f you wish to test WordPress 3.5, try the WordPress Beta Tester plugin. If you try, do give us feedback on it. If you run into any issue you can post it to the Alpha/Beta area in the WordPress development forum so that those people can fix it before the Final release.