Every Blog owner will have Dream of Name, Fame and Money with their Blogs. The main thing for that is gaining exposure for your Blogs. That includes Link Building, a very Important factor in SEO. Now Links won’t be build if you just keep posting Content on your Blogs. We agree Content is King, still, you need to announce your Blog to the World to gain attention, receive some Unique Visitors and hits for your Blog. So its time to Submit your Blog to those Blog Directories where you will get some real Visitors and Backlinks.
Blog Directories, the names says everything, it’s a Directory where you will Find thousands of Blogs just like your’s. You can Submit your Blog there Content/Niche wise or Just Submit. Anyways, you will see a big difference in your Visitor count once your Blog is submitted. So are you Ready to Submit ? Ensure you have some Content in your Blogs, Optimized Title and Meta Tags, etc. Then Start submitting to those Directories!
[box type="note" ]Move forward ONLY IF, you have submitted your Blog/Website to the Giant Search Engines and Directories. If not, here are the List of some MUST SUBMIT sites: Google, Yahoo/Bing, Entire Web, Alexa, and DMOZ[/box]
Here are the List of 20+ Directories to Submit Your Blog:
1. Blog Catalog features a vast number of categories, from “academic” to “writing”, while offering the ability to search by country, language or user. It has a no-frills design, but offers convenient access through a simple blog registration.
2. Blogflux is organized and clear with a strong social element.
3. Blogarama has a strong base of blogs and a solid text-ad system for its front page.
4. Blogged.com is an interesting mix of a directory and a Google News type site that is fed by the blogs listed with Blogged. And it’s free to list your blog.
5. Blogging Fusion boasts over 60 categories, including family-focused blogs. Blogging Fusion has an good number of listings, and it also has visitor stats.
6. Best of the Web Blog Search remains a powerful tool for sharing your blog, especially since this director’s very selective, listing only mature and valuable blogs. A link from here is majestic.
7. Bloggeries is one of the most respected blog directories. The layout is clear and concise, and readers are able to find what they are looking for in a snap.
8. Technorati’s blog directory is well-respected and spans more than 30 categories.
9. Bloggernity is a crisp, clean and easily navigated site. It’s low ad-to-content ratio has helped solidify its reputation as a quality directory.
10. Bloggapedia has an interesting and eye-catching homepage. Readers are easily connected to top blogs and new posts. Innovative categories, a colorful design and its blogger tool kit make this directory a hit.
11. Blog Hints features over 100 categories. The site is very picky about which blogs are included, and those that are listed are presented via a visual interface that shows the site’s design and page rank. This makes Blog Hints the perfect site for finding link-swapping partners.
13. While the design and infrastructure have changed somewhat over the years, Blog Search Engine remains one of the most selective blog directories on the web. Membership has its privileges.
14. Blog Universe has a layout that’s easy to navigate and, although the content is limited, it’s an all-around good directory worthy of submission.
15. The ultimate directory of British blogs isn’t focused on location, but on the culture. It is asked that bloggers be genuinely “Britished.”
16. EatonWeb Blog Directory is a powerful list. The fee, currently $34.99, pays for a review of your blog.
17. Bigger Blogs is intertwined with a business directory and an article directory, giving you access to several powerful tools in one location.
18. Blog Digger is a strong search tool, especially for local blog listings.
19. Blogio stores plenty of quality blogs, and it sports solid on-site search.
20. The blogs at the top of Bloglisting are fun, colorful and catch the attention of the reader. Bloglisting displays the page-ranking blogs, which is a helpful tool when determining with whom you want to exchange links.
21. Globe of Blogs has too many features to list. Only non-commercial blogs are accepted. The site may be busy, but I like being able to narrow my search by title, author or subject.
22. OnToplist.com is a free, manually-edited directory that reads the RSS feed of your blog. You can also use the site’s social features, article directory, and other great tools to build your blog.
23. Spillbean is a well-designed directory with categories such as “health,” “society,” “Internet,” and “personal.”
These listings are just a glimpse inside the large and vast world of Blog Directories. But these are some Genuine links we Recommend for our Readers
You have something New? or Which do you like? Leave a comment.